Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Neuhaus

I do not consider myself as lucky ones but the blessed ones. kellenF got me a box of Belgian Chocolate and broMY hand-carried it to bring that back. 

It looked pricey and it is indeed expensive. broMY told me to eat it soon as the shopkeeper told them so. It has to be stored at 19C! whoo.. Given my blocked nose and cough condition, how do I finish it all? It is not in time to share with the YAF folks on Thursday. Since the company network failed after lunch time, I just went around to share the pralines with the rest.

Who do I share with? For IHPS side, they are my lunchbox kakis, my faithful sp22 techs and other lovely and kind techs, a few engineers. PTP side, my 2 managers and teammates. Hehe. I am happy. Those are very chocolaty. broMY said he almost wanted to finish half of the box. Duh. His wife said it is good too.

During lunch, I heard leslie talked about her disappointment on the EE internal promotion. Oh, this kind of competition always cause some unhappiness. I guess the KraighMgr has caused much more damage than that. Oops. On a hindsight, I am glad she shared it in front of Will, Jim and me. 

There is an unspoken trust within us. Thank God for the friendship too :) 

No comments: