Honestly speaking, I am still feeling the pain and ache whenever i thought of it. A torn in the flesh but guess it will soon be over.
1 more week to go... =( I cant imagine what would it be in the days to come. Today I saw WK thrice!! Hee... am i supposed to feel happy?? Haa... i dunno ... Anyway... I choose to trust in His goodness
Adrian told me he is leaving BPD. Oops, one man short for SCF team. hoho... Work will increase exponentially?? Perhaps, maybe... but he is still not sure when will he be transferring out. We have been neighbours for 1 yr++.. haiz, less 1 kaki to chat, gossip, work and have fun!!!
SD ar... I miss you... I wanna visit you and your neighbouring places! Hee... and hope to do lots shopping :)
---------------------------------------------
I finally bought a pair of new running shoe.. Mizuno!! Yeh yeh yeh... kekek.. so happy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment