Last weekend was crazy for me!! =)
Shopped around, got my free 1 G xDram from Olympus Studio, then took bus to BPP. Bought earrings and munchy. Then headed to Jalan Kayu for nice mee goreng, satay and roti plate with CU29 gang. We then drove to Seletar Reservoir for durian and chit chat. It was quite cooling and the company was superb that night. We talked abt our parents, crack some silly jokes and share a bit of our lives. Home by 2 and reliased that Bro was still up! Was he waiting for me? Think so ler...hehe...
Since I had too much of durian and supper, I decide to work on my video clip... tick tick tick.. it was 5am in the morning!1 Gosh, i was very tempted not to sleep but when I imagine myself being restless and having 2 big dark eye rings, i forced myself to sleep... kekeke... i woke up a 930 to cont the video editting. Skip lishi meeting...hehe...
Feel so proud of myself. I think the video is somewhat decent and nice ler...hehe.. I like movie maker. I thank God for the opportunity to use this software for this Cg17 event... Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment