Monday, January 8, 2007

running... running...

I reliase I have been running for years... Running has become part of me, unseperatable.

I first started my journey when I was in Sec 4. I went to the Padang on every alternate evening. The motivation during that time was to lose weight.. Haha...

Then I stopped running in the following year as busy with SPM preprations and lots tuitions. Personally I enjoyed Friday coz it was a day which is full of tuitions. BM -> MT -> Physics

During my lower & upper six days, I played basketball occassionaly with those guys. Haa... There were lots guys and only haipoh, shirley and myself. Haa...

I picked up running again during my 1st year in Uni. I ran with Hall 4 seniors and peer around NTU. 3.9km... Quite fun and and I even ran alone at midnight. But the SAO lady advised me not to run at that hour coz it was a bit unsafe. You never know what will happen. Haa...

Yr2, 3 and 4... I run to destress and unwind. Felt very relaxed after every run. Each time when I was about to give up, I keep motivating myself to press so. The distance is like my uni life, I gotta persevere and endure the hardship. I simply cant give up halfway. I may slow down, pace myself but I cant stopt running by simply walking towards the destination. In short, I cant quit and I cant afford to. Running had trained me to have stronger mental will and an attitued for not compromising. Whenever I run, I sing and I pary and psycho myself. Upon completion, I feel real good. =)

After I grad, I cont to keep this nice habit. I jog at the park near by house and went swimmining every now and then. Eversince I join HP, I go to gym at least twice a week. Hmm doing more cardio...

Actually I have been running for 8 years and whenever I stop for a week or two, I feel uneasy. Hee... Must exercise to make myself feeling good and healthy. Sweating is good to me.

My this excellent habit has helped me to have better metabolism, maintain my fitness and I think I am quite healthy ;p I am so proud of myself. Hee...Thanks to all the exercise! I am a weird person, I must exercise even if I am sick.

Lalala.. I am gonna to get a new pair of running shoe. Gotta train for my half marathon end of the year? Haa... Yes yes, I will start training soon ;D

No comments: