think recently i caught the shopping bug =D Been spending more money ...
Went to Mustafa. Haa... what a shock. I thought i will see alot of Indian and Bangla but to my surprise, there weren't many. Happily bought my first camera Olympus U710. It comes with a 2Gb xDram... hehe... so happy. First time spending so much on gadget and I wanna build up my own asset. There were struggles but I think i am more of the prudent type people, so it should be alright to spend $$!
My wishlist for Yr2007
1. A pair of decent running shoe
2. Camera
3. Ipod
For the last 2 weeks, i bought 2 tops, 1 pair of casual shoe, 1 camera, 2 sports gear.... kekek... gonna to get that Mizuno shoe soon!!!
I buy not bcoz I am rich but i feel like and I need it
---------------------------------------------------------
More work coming in!! I am kinda happy as i can be more occupied at work and learn more stuffs. Finally the bleed saga is over. Will i get e-awards? I wish... haha...
Most projects sound interesting and challenging. It also means we have tonnes of defects and problem to solve. Haa...
LWK is leaving... soon... 1 more plus week. 2 ppl said, i might meet him someday, somewhere =)
BPD had our D&D last Tues at The Legends. Hee... looking at the fellow colleagues' face expression when those female engineers dressed up, i really feel like laughing out loud! Had a good get-together with WS engineers and it was a good opportunity to meet the rest of BPD. Oh ya, the best part is i got myself a color tatoo - Red butterfly on the back of my palm. So cool... and also, the greatest and most remarkable thing is WE actually sit opp one another and had a better chance to take a closer look at each other. Quite funny though =) I guess that is enough. S0 close yet so far.
I had a wonderful evening
No comments:
Post a Comment