Wednesday, February 17, 2010

N-6 & N-7

N-6

I was still pretty troubled on what my dress code be. Hee... in the end, I wore my Tommy Hilfiger top and H&M denim jacket.

So Richard looked like Roberto Benigni, my favourite French director cum actor in life is beautiful (La Vie est belle). Richard actually had his spec on, hmm a bit different from my imagination! He actually made full use of his 1hr by kicking off with introduction and the process. Then… he started to shoot. Shoot is a strong word, ha. He is quite kind and 慈祥 actually. He clarified on certain issues politely. Oh man, the moment he told me Joan is the master, I was a bit panicked as I think chief engineers always ask tough but fundamental Qs… some more is physics…

Talking about the growth in the next 5 years is challenging. Not to mention when you need to itemize and list down your achievements, innovation, team work, challenges, behavioral thinking etc. I must say it was quite mental draining. I can hear my stomach actually growled as the first hour passed.

Interesting they are open to talk about the relocation package. I share my concern on the intermediate vs specialist. I thank God for the courage to put that across. Well, one comforting fact is Richard agreed that the WS opening is a specialist level job. So that is his AI :)

Thank God, it was enriching. I gave my up most best to it already!


N-7

To my surprise, Joan wasn’t someone who is senior in age and a fat guy. Instead, he is quite a good looking, tall master!! Whoohoo… he brought along his Macbook. Cool, are all the masters like that? So young?!

He knew that I must have exhausted. Ha. Good la, it was pretty casual and relaxing. Thank God that he is a nice guy too, he bother to repeat his statements and probe further. He kept emphasizing that he want to ask various aspects which I may not know but not too worry since he just want to have a good idea on how much I know. Ha.

The moment he mentioned ‘dynamics’ and modeling. Oops, I know I am going to 玩蛋 le. Hehe… I just be frank to him that I know little about modeling since we always use brute force (暴利插置法) & trial and error method. Well, luckily I manage to blurt out the PPS which is the keyword. Else, hard to imagine. Haha… then he asked me about the pipeline flow. Phew, the past learning actually help me to better appreciate the whole workflow. The 3sigma and PQ prediction Q almost scare me away. Thanks to the previous mysterious white speckles issue, I know that bad nozzle does not translate to bad PQ. Bingo!! Hehehe… then it’s on lots ICC profile thing. Waaa… can’t imagine that I am still able to utilize those aged info and learning from Dr Zhang.

I realize one thing. I still like those color workflow and customer interactions. Something different from what I am working on now. haha…

Today I found out that I actually spoke wrongly on the ICC profile. Tsk tsk. Well, I wasn’t trying too hard to smoke Joan. I remember I keep emphasizing to him that ‘if my memory never fail me..it should be….” hehe…

Joan ended by telling me that it’s up to Richard now. Hmm does that mean I clear his? Haha… dunno.

All in all, I am grateful and thankful. So I am granted the technical meet up which I asked from God. What is next? I will know soon in 2-3 weeks time. Oh man… there may be another few hurdles to cross in whichever case.

I dunno. I am scared but I have been telling myself I got to accept whatever the outcome is and trust that God always make the right decision for all.

I love Halo room :)) Halo ROCKS!

No comments: