Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carmel 加密山

Tue the 21st: Cheesecake Factory @Friars
Ju and myself crave for the cheesecake there. had shrimp scampi and red velvet cake. Yumz. keke. the portion is big and we shared the stuffs. It was really crowded man!! well, they are known for good food n superb cheesecakes. I am a visual person, so i choose it based on its look! ha. Shallow.

I couldn't sleep throughtout, and i don't like the TV. You know what, the moment i switch on the radio, wowo the song HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD. it is just sooooo comforting as you hear something you're so familiarize with and what's more it reminds you that how awesome our God is :) i think this channel is Christian channel ler. FM 100 something. Sweet

Actual i like Carmel Landing, nice green apartment. hehehe. just that 588sqrft is too small. but hor, if i wanna stay at RB or Carmel area, the rental is not cheap. maybe around 1.4k? but it's only 7-10min drive. Happenned to pass thru some doggy place at MM, i was freaked out. Your 6th sense will tell you that... you just don't feel good. Calvin called that Singaporean instinct. Haha. BUt hor thankfully as we went to Allure to drop our stuffs, the place is pleasant. a abit atas also. The rent is not cheap either, about 1.2k-1.6k. at the end of the day one will need to spend 1.7k for rental?!! this is crazy. hoho.

Otto was funny. He said he heard rumour about me. I said it is not rumour. I really love those ICS folks. They are kind to me! I am meeting Howard later for lunch :) shall go Shin. kekek

No comments: