Monday, September 20, 2010

Faces

Mon the 20th: Italian mama, Kings
I think it's something called Mama dunno what. Ha. I visited this place few years back with HY and SS. hoho, JohnM said he must visit this place every week. I had pizza, canadian bacon with mushroom. the rest are having a big lasagna, pasta with meatball. only Don and I had simpler food such as sandwich and pizza. Hmm shall i go again and have their pasta?
After doing some shopping at Carlsbad, i wanted to go BJ but it was like..so FULL. and i've found KINGS! The guy told me the grilled wild salmon is nice. so i had it with french fries and sautee spinach. It feels so good to eat cooked vege. ha. 

It was a new milestone for me, meeting all the new faces! Hoho, you know what! i am actually considered quite short when i stand beside all of them! Only JenTseng is shorter than me. oh man. Not only the height, the age too. Ha. i am relatively younger!!! To think JohnM is turning 66 and he will retire on 29 Oct!! I am taking his cube, so he'd better clean up!

View 4S Ranch, real nice. Am i serious? hmm...

No comments: