Sun the 19th: Starbuck, Shin of Osaka
Ha. You must be wondering why i mentioned starbuck here! the fact that bcoz i dunno what to eat for lunch, I just got myself a raspberry drink with a rapsberry low sugar cake. Yumz. I got a coffee marble cake, not as fantastic though. The raspberry cake is yummy!! Perhaps i am too hungry? kekeke.
Although they have changed their name to Akai Hana for ages, i still like to call the place Shin. I had my must-eat salmon roe, spicy tuna & nabeyaki udon. The udon did not meet my expectation though. nvm, i shall visit again since i want to eat the Dragon roll and Rancho Bernardo roll.
Sat the 18th: Louis
If i remember correctly, that's the name of the pizza place at USS. kekek. Since we had four 5 buck meal voucher, we settle our lunch there @ Hollywood section.
I like the think crust, the Hawaian taste is not bad. then we had coke. hoho. sick, i had pizza with chilly sauce since all others had that too. we are mad.
Fri the 17th: DTF 鼎太丰; CC
That meal is all about meat and gossip. Kekek. 小笼包,红油抄手,腐竹豆腐冬粉汤,菜云吞拉面,炸排骨。太多肉了啊. All time favourite -> Mocha Vanilla Coffee. This time we had a raspberry pastry. Not bad. Quite smooth. Many thanks to queen :)
Thu the 16th: Brewkerz
Interesting meal as I am having that with Cheryl. Hehe. think many will fall from their chairs. To think i am actually dining with a SM. 3 hrs ler. Ha. i am amazed and honestly, i was quite worried what will the conversation be. Original plan was to go Bronzeit but since home is nearer than Brewerkz, we cabbed down. btw, cheryl dressed up for that ler. wowow, i feel so honoured.
Singapore Pale Ale, Grilled wings, she prefered Cow boy while I had Brewekz burger.
I am thankful as God has prepared such as nice mentor at work for me. She shared her perception and she wouldn't mind listen to my nonsense at times. Kekek. As what dajie said, i owe Cheryl alot as I believe that in a way, she helped me to pave the way. By only mentioning her name helps to open doors and resolve deadlock. she is professional and she is pretty much quite true to me. She shared about her personal life. hoho, insider news. She also told me about the upcoming job rotation plan in our organizations, eventhough I won't be affected. She shared her experinces in living in Poway and how she likes her mazda3 along CRV road.
I am supposed to treat her as an appreciation. who knows I was treated in the end, to think I have already prepared to burn hole :p
Tues the 14th: Happy Chicken, Daily Scoop
We had our fix at happy chicken. kekeke. so full. and then we went to Daily Scoop on foot. I like the avocado ice cream. creamy and rich. I will miss that!
1 comment:
hehe sounds like u can setup an album on "this is why im FAT" too. =p
Post a Comment