Friday, January 27, 2012

"Family"

Lovely families
You know what. It feels so sweet to have people remembered and prayed for you.

Just now, Eric told me that Sharon prayed for me at the dinner table last night. She prayed that I can marry a good husband! And perhaps a tasty meal for the YAF folks last night.

He then asked me to sit with Noah and Rebecca & observed the guy at his 4 o’clock. Devoted Christian and play soccer very well. *faint* he looked quite boyish.

I like to visit the Ng’s. not only I can see NN but also chatting with Y2 is good for unwinding. Ehhe… in addition, Y2 will also share her cooking tips with me and let me sample her dish!! Nice eh, frank has a lovely wife. Heeh…

Reunion dinner
I happened to have 3 invitations on the CNY eve dinner. The ‘family’, Ng’s and Lee’s. I felt so bad that I have to fly airplane on the ‘family’. Yet I am glad that I made the decision to attend the Lee’s. reason being the Leong’s will be there and I thought it might be more fun to hang out with them plus it’ll be my first time to meet Jo! Sharon better be around for that!

Jo is a good cook. She made curry from scratch. She steamed ‘nian gao’, she made bak kwa!! Yes, bak Kwa!! And she use 茨菰 to cook, she brewed chrysanthemum mulberry tea. My spoilt neighbor ah… what a good cook he has at home!! Arianna is very sweet too. I like the way she hugged me. Hehe…  

Very nice reunion dinner with big bro and family and the Leong’s. Hmmm I am going to miss the Leong’s since they’ll move to Seattle soon! 

No comments: