Babies
It started off with baby visits. Enjoyed the time spent with NN && Y2. Feel at home while at Ng’s house. It then followed by a GAME session at YAF. I am amused by the way we played ‘Taboo’. As you know, how do you play it in Mandarin when you can possible say those taboo words in Chinese without realizing it? Kudo to them.
Made a trip to see baby A & YW. Well, I have never thought I can stay at their house for more than an hour. We had a nice chat and I was so privilege to taste MamaCheng ’s homemade dumpling with oolong tea!! What an interesting combination!
Worship
Then the worship practice. YY said It is optional to attend the last minute ‘singspiration leading’. His ‘come or not come also can’ irritated me. Tell us directly if you need us, I know you’re kind and want to be flexible with our schedules. Thanks for being nice. But what I hope for is what you want to communicate. If I can make it, I won’t try too hard. Anyway… I did not go since I was happily at YW’s house. Haha. But the practice itself and interaction afterward has made us a better team.
It has been 7 weeks since my last appearance. Hehehe… I feel joyful serving in this area. Some people were delighted to see me and they bothered to come and tell me that I sang well and did a great job. Well, it is a team effort and it was the Holy Spirit who works amongst us. Simon said something on Friday, he said as long as each one of the congregation is able to be ministered by just 1 of the songs, and it is all about encountering with God. It has met the goal of the worship ministry. The focus should not be great leaders, great musician or even great songs. I like his insight on this. A good reminder
Torrey Pines
Bummer. We waited for the whole day and the next thing we found out is that the road is closed, no hike! We then went to champagne for tea & cake. Nice fellowship. I drank kopi macam water. Haha.
Burn
My burn marks are gone! Whoohoo… I think I learn a great lesson here. Sometimes you need to give something some time to adjust. My suspicion is that my skin was used to the high humidity for the past 5 weeks. As I expose them under the sun in cold weather, the ‘burn’ effect has increased tremendously even if I have applied thick layer of sun block. So… skin needs time to breathe and adjust too.
Then … it really takes time to heal. I witness the burn part turned from red to dark.. and that was worrying. As of yesterday, it peels off slowly and I start to see my ‘smooth’ and glowing face. Hehe… nice. Patience is what I need
Beauty
This episode of face burn made me realize that how much I treasure my outlook. True enough, much attention has been given to hair, body, face etc… as we age, we tend to worry about the aging body parts as it affects the overall image. To my surprise I am reminded by one of my own remarks on FB when a friend said I need my beauty face else I might have problems marrying someone. I replied by saying I also have a beautiful heart too. 我的心地也挺美的!once again, It struck me that inner beauty is equally important. I seem to have forgotten that part and take that for granted. Alright, that is why I said it is extremely important to pray for God to guard our hearts and thought. Hehe.. the inner beauty comes from that! Flower withers, our body deteriorates too. Those are temporal. Whereas your mind, soul, heart can be ever clean, God-pleasing and youthful if you choose to keep it that way.
Haha… I don’t know what I have written. Just feel like jotting down. *blehs*
Invitation
GeorgeF told me that there will be an invitation from him this year. Good for him!! and i am so honoured to be on the list too :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment