Alright, it has been a while since I last updated my blog. I wrote some and stopped as there were travel & vacation interruptions. I shall resume it soon with backlog. Anyway, I am truly thankful to be back here in San Diego after a dramatic flight scare at SF. One shall never take safe and smooth travel for granted. Thank God for the lesson. Since I experienced flight cancellation once, I shall know how to better deal with it the next time. Devastated and helpless were the 2 best descriptions I had for the scare.
However, God spoke to me in His message via DaySpring and somehow it helps me to pull me through the crisis and I am sure it will serve as a reminder to all.
One thing you can be certain about in the coming year is that you can't be certain about what is ahead. This is a great blessing, because you do not need to know. To know what is ahead and the details of what will happen would be too great a burden to carry and too great a responsibility to bear.What you do need to know about the future is not what is ahead of you, but Who is ahead of you. It is the Lord who goes before you, is ahead of you, and is preparing the way for you. Your future is in His sure, strong, caring hands.
There are uncertainties ahead of me. But I know who is ahead of me and our Lord God will hold my hand or even carry me when we walk through peak and trough in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment