Monday, February 6, 2012

圣雅的第一次

I dedicated my 2 first time to EFCSD on the week of Jan 22.

Cooking.
Yeah, I prepared dinner for the YAF folks. It was a mad rush as I need to buy the material, marinate it the day before, cut the vegetable etc and went to church 2 hrs earlier to cook! It was fun though. Haha. Though my dear friend think I won’t make it. I made it! Whoohooo. I like the baked curry rib, yummy! I like the fried beehoon, the second wok. Simply delicious! As for the soup, hmm it was not sweet. So I am quite disappointed by that. 

Anyhow, that was a good achievement. I like how some appreciate the curry rib though they can’t really take hot and spicy food. I appreciate the nice gesture, so sweet. Then there was a hard-core curry fan who would even ate the curry oil. Duh. Haha.

Leading
Due to the fact that Ming is not free, I get to give my first public worship leading in the church setting. The experience was good, from learning to say No to the pre-select song to add in some tricks during the leading. 

Thank God for the openness and partnership with others. Also, I have 2 vocalists who supported me. That was nice. More than I can ask for. I am also delighted to know that people are being ministered by the songs. Praise the Lord.

It all turned out well and God shall take the highest honour and glory. Many thanks to the encouragement and prayers from others. It was indeed a fun ride.

No comments: