This is an event within Harvest group. Basically the ‘cooking’ group is formed by the 2nd year, junior students and young adults. Then the freshies and the seniors will form the ‘eating’ group. Each group is supposed to have appetizer, main course, and dessert for the night. Usually the cooking team will come out with a theme and they prepare the food and dress up accordingly to the theme. As eaters, we travel to 3 places for different ‘meal’. Hehe… that was nice.
Originally Isaac & I were to be team up with others to cook, but who knows they assign us to be the driver. Well, not too bad. I can still serve God with my car! Hehe… also, in the name of knowing others in Harvest group, I thought that was nice. It is slightly different from NTUCCF, I mean the language barrier and the education system. Apparently they are from UCSD and mainly are bio-related. I am really out of their field. Also, mostly are ABC, so… it is a bit trying to know them.
Originally Isaac & I were to be team up with others to cook, but who knows they assign us to be the driver. Well, not too bad. I can still serve God with my car! Hehe… also, in the name of knowing others in Harvest group, I thought that was nice. It is slightly different from NTUCCF, I mean the language barrier and the education system. Apparently they are from UCSD and mainly are bio-related. I am really out of their field. Also, mostly are ABC, so… it is a bit trying to know them.
Alright. Cats. I like their dressing. So cute. In fact the simple crackers with hummus and smoke salmon with cheese was yummy. We had a decent 30min interaction time with the group. Then we went to the Cheng.
btw, we did not get to talk to the allboys group too much. Hehe…
The chocolate lava cake was super duper rich till I am a bit cannot take it. As for the French vanilla ice cream, it was so smooth. I enjoy It without the salted caramelized almond. Hehe.
I seriously feel like puking due to the rich chocolate. But since it was a little embarrassing to wait food, so I have to force myself to finish it the rest of the team finished it faster than I am!! So I was stressed out
No comments:
Post a Comment