I bought this Mexican torta bread, chicken breast meat with mayonnaise, avocado, tomato, green pepper, apricot and cranberries. Simply awesome! No butter spread, just the ingredient. And i experienced with asparagus and button mushroom also. I can literally taste the original taste of the food. Nice.
Nevertheless i do not think i will eat it for weeks since bread is carbo, that is too much for me. hehe... plus, i like to eat bagels. oops. i had 2 with cream cheese spread this week. horrible ah but i like it.
Okie, i will hold my breathe for the yam cake some time soon. kekeke.
We went Cowles Mountain for a morning hike. It was drizzling and surprisingly there were a lot of people there! Come'on. San Diegans, They like to exercise, don't they? haha. I enjoyed the intense hike, the elevation changes pretty fast and the whole trip is about 1 hr. Good workout! and I wanna do that again!
Side track a bit, I crave for dumpling or wanton recently. So cool that today CLing is having a therapist meet up and they plan to make dumpling! whoohoo... I was invited to go. Well, we actually made the dumpling before the gathering. It was a nice experience and i was kind of getting a hang on how to wrap it nicely. kekeke.
We visited Steve & Cassie. Oh, both of them have BLUE eyes. Soooooo attractive. hehe. even the baby Delibica or DJ that inherit the blue eye too! Pretty. Those peeps do not look like therapists to me though. muahahha...
Steve made Glühwein !!or they called it Mulled wine here. OMG. hehe.. I hate this expression but that was definitely a great surprise and bonus for me. I love it. He put cinnamon, raisin, apple, orange and RUM! Shiok. i like it a lot. kekekek. that brought a big smile on my face la... kekeke
Then after everything, I went to ranch99. True enough, it looks like a zoo on weekend. there were so many people. I happily picked up the bamboo shoot, pickled 榨菜, chicken, Korean daikon, beef tendon ball, dumpling & carrot. I am going to invent new dish, inspired by Cling and Ying2. hehehe.... loving'it.
Ya, today is better. As in i recovered from being slight depressed. Life is still good and beautiful. Please focus on what God has granted to me for those are all grace. Amazing and wonderful grace. We talked about how flexible to be at the current life stage and true enough, you can go and do and eat whatever you like. Financially you do have more flexibility and less liability. Accountability wise you may not need to report your whereabouts, but we gotta be careful with our choices. hehe... nothing is without consequences, so do it responsibly!
Yup, refreshing even though this is not a 'new' thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment