Almost 1 month, I finally see some light in the skunk work tunnel. I must first thank God for the progress, it is still better than nothing. Right??
First: offline processed the 2 separate linearization tables
Second: I finally know how to create an alpha color plane for 6 color input
Third: My first ever curve fitting in excel but it is still not as accurate
Printed some plots. Seeing the potential to print on SP22 and everyone thought that is a brilliant idea. I think so too. I have listed 4 progressive tasks, hope we can nail it down one by one.
Reviewed the samples with burns and marc. The bad news is I need to iterate this routine on the right media and figure out the right point for quite awhile. Bummer. Burns said I need something to do during the day. Right… haha
Please please, I want to see things moving on SP22 then XP05. It somehow implies that we might be able to make it to Drupa if things at Sweden had failed terribly in the coming month. Oh man, I need to go Düsseldorf.
That is the conspiracy for now!!
Meanwhile, I need to stay motivated to work on the Golden Gate :D
No comments:
Post a Comment